PDA

View Full Version : [TM-TWIN-OE] Recording problems

Lucus
03-01-17, 23:12
Hi, My vu duo tuners have got so weak after 6 years of use so got a tm twin oe to replace it. Put a new 2tb WD hard drive in and installed mgcamd 1.35. I used the same configs from my vu duo and copied into keys folder on tm twin. When I record encrypted channels they keep freezing and recordings don't record, its just blank. never had this problem on the duo

I can record fta channels no problem and watch one fta channel and record another fta channel. I just cant record any encrypted channels. I can view encrypted channels perfectly fine.

Any ideas what could be causing it? I have spent the past 3 hours trying to find out what's causing it but no luck. I have installed mgcamd 1.38 but still the same.

Thank you

Lucus

Andy_Hazza
04-01-17, 13:09
Mgcamd 1.38 should be fine, most likely the config files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucus
04-01-17, 17:46
Thank you for your reply. The bit I don't get is the configs haven't been changed, I copied them from my duo to the TM Twin with no change. So do you think the mg config is not set correctly for the new receiver and was configured specifically for a duo?

Thank you

Lucus
04-01-17, 22:32
Solved, After downgrading to openvix 3.2 and trying different cams the problem was still there. Unable to record premium channels. I then decided to Flash a bootloader from openvix site and rebooted and now works perfectly. so problem all along must of been the bootloader.