PDA

View Full Version : Nano se + crashing

morph1886
31-12-16, 14:58
Hi I bought a tm-se-nano plus for my partners xmas from the sponser. I have an se-nano myself and I have not had any issues with it and also have set up a few for others but this 1 keeps going blank then rebooting. I have updated the image to 4.2.023 but it still reboots and is not showing any crash logs. The box works fine for a few minutes then goes blank. Anyone encounterd this and found a fix?

abu baniaz
31-12-16, 15:24
Are you sure there are no shorts etc in cabling? Perhaps test receiver on another coax wire

morph1886
31-12-16, 16:50
Are you sure there are no shorts etc in cabling? Perhaps test receiver on another coax wire

First thing I tried mate took it to mine and tried on my set up and then took my cables to hers same result. thought it might be the old epg issue causing the crash so deleted and set up again same result even tried switching from CC to Mg and back. Really scratching my head here.

abu baniaz
31-12-16, 17:24
The standard test is to install new image. Do not install plugins including softcams. Run ABM or scan manually. If you still have issues, contact the retailer.