PDA

View Full Version : TalkTalk Webspace

EMJB
30-12-16, 20:39
I am having problems with uploading files. When I contacted TalkTalk I was told this has been discontinued, even though there is a "Manage Webspace" feature on their website. Is this really the case, and if so can anyone recommend a free/low cost alternative for hosting files rather than a proper website?

EMJB

abu baniaz
30-12-16, 20:50
I think they discontinued it to prevent hacks. You can't hack what does not exist.

You could use a NAS drive.

KYLEBZL
14-04-17, 22:13
Install Putty SSH Client is an SSH and SFTP client for Windows. It is developed and supported professionally by Bitvise. The SSH Client is robust, easy to install, easy to use, and supports all features supported by PuTTY, as well as the following:graphical SFTP file transfer;single-click Remote Desktop tunneling;auto-reconnecting capability;
dynamic port forwarding through an integrated proxy;an FTP-to-SFTP protocol bridge.

birdman
15-04-17, 02:12
Is this really the case,I though it disappeared years ago. (> 5?)

and if so can anyone recommend a free/low cost alternative for hosting files rather than a proper websiteDropbox and GoogleDrive have a free service up to a certain size. (I think Microsoft OneDrive does too).