PDA

View Full Version : no blue tooth device manager under plugins on vu+ zero box

parauk
29-12-16, 13:54
Hello, I have a vu+zero box with open vix.
I am trying to add channel icons to the epg following the video guide.
My problem is i press menu, then plugins and the next step is to select bluetooth device manager. but in my case there is no blue tooth device manager listed under plugins.
Any help would be appreciated thank you

Andy_Hazza
29-12-16, 13:58
Conflict of post. You say bluetooth but you want channel icons? Can you explain what it is you are after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry-G
29-12-16, 14:01
Does the zero even have Bluetooth ?. not that it would need Bluetooth to install picons.

parauk
29-12-16, 14:04
i am following the video guide on the forum to add channel icons to the epg.
the third step states to select bluetooth device manager which is under plugins.
There is no bluetooth device manager to select under plugins on my box so i cant proceed any further
thanks for your reply

parauk
29-12-16, 14:06
I dont think it has bluetooth but just trying to follow the video instructions ?

Rob van der Does
29-12-16, 14:13
As this box has no BT there's no BT-device manager on the feeds. But this is completely unrelated to picons.
Can you point me to the video that shows such a faulty instruction?

parauk
29-12-16, 14:14
the video i watched in the forum is located in, vix team support centre/ vix image guides/ how to install picons (channel logos) video guide.
thanks for your replys

Larry-G
29-12-16, 14:19
No idea why any one would include Bluetooth as part of the instructions to install picons, even if the box had Bluetooth it is unrelated to picons. All you have to do for picons is place a folder called picon onto the root of a USB stick and place the picons into that. Then put it into your receiver and if needed reboot it.

gerinemo
29-12-16, 15:09
If this is the guide you looked at
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45606-How-to-install-Picons-(channel-logos)-Video-Guide
It does indeed look like it was on bluetooth devices
But I suspect what the video should have shown was the download plugins button ( green ) was pushed to search the downloadable plugins
and then picons

Easy if you know what your doing but I can see how missing a step in the video could cause a little confusion

parauk
29-12-16, 21:31
If this is the guide you looked at
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45606-How-to-install-Picons-(channel-logos)-Video-Guide
It does indeed look like it was on bluetooth devices
But I suspect what the video should have shown was the download plugins button ( green ) was pushed to search the downloadable plugins
and then picons

Easy if you know what your doing but I can see how missing a step in the video could cause a little confusion

thank you for that, Yes it was the video i was looking at , thanks all clear now