PDA

View Full Version : New Uno 4K

BestDecoder
23-12-16, 21:04
Hi Guys Got my new box yesterday and having lot of problems which is very dissappointing. You flashed the image for me: OpenVix Image 4.2.022 dated 15/12/2016.

Downloaded the only Cams available and had a lot of problems setting up Oscam as it was new to me but eventually got it working. Also the other big problem is when I change channel there is no signal showing in the signal bar, I get the "tune failed" box on the TV screen but then in a few seconds I get signal showing and the picture then clears - again it does this on FTA channels as well as when the Oscam is required.

Could you PM me with what I should do please as at the moment I think I'll have to go back to my Solo as this is virtually unuseable at the moment. I did try a software upgrade which said 59 updates available so now running 4.2.023 but it's telling me last updated 21/12/2016 (when I actually did it this afternoon 23/12/2016) and we've had 8 E2 restarts.

I'm not very technical with computers/programming so please keep replies in a very layman terms.

Thank you all so much and Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to ALL

DaMacFunkin
23-12-16, 23:26
2 problems here,
1, i presume you are using a motorized satellite and that has driver problems, a new driver has been released today.
2, you said the N word, not even Chris Rock can say that on here and get away with it, thread will be closed, sometime soon