PDA

View Full Version : Problems after updating my box from blackhole to openvix

Mattg79
22-12-16, 21:24
A few weeks back i bit the bullet and updated my VU solo 2 from blackhole to vix version 4.2.010 and have encountered a few problems. First off the running list/channels on my bouquets dissapears whenever i put my box into standby then switch it back on, i have to rescan on every start up. Secondly the vix symbol keeps appearing in the top left hand corner and spinning round and the box becomes unresponsive and then i have to switch it off at the back. lastly my channels keep breaking up and glitching which makes them unwatchable most of the time, i'm using CCcam 2.3.0

I have the same problems apart from the vix symbol spinning on 2 other boxes i set up for family members, its really frustrating as i really like the layout of VIX.

Any help will be great.

Tonysakai22@yahoo.com
02-03-17, 13:05
try CCcam V.209 see what happen

Tonysakai22@yahoo.com
02-03-17, 13:07
try CCcam V.209 see what happen. Do you guys know where I can find the older version openpli v-4.0 or the blackhole image. I appreciate any help

john doe
02-03-17, 13:29
mattg 79 - first of all the ccam you using 2.3.0 is fine to use on solo2, although I would recommend learning oscam or ncam. CCAM v2.209 is not in the plugins and never heard off. you are best to try 4.2 030 image or waiting for the new image and setup box from new. are you using ABM or your own list. ABM will generate the bouquet for you. just need to setup to your are.

john doe
02-03-17, 13:30
try CCcam V.209 see what happen. Do you guys know where I can find the older version openpli v-4.0 or the blackhole image. I appreciate any help

you are best to look on blackhole or openpli forum.