PDA

View Full Version : Tuner not detected

Stanman
15-05-10, 09:32
Got it yesterday and unpacked and set up today but it keeps saying I have nothing connected to the tuners even though I have both leads connected and know they are fine as I removed one from my TM600 and other from Foxsat HDR:mad::mad:

Monty
15-05-10, 09:40
I know it may be a stupid question Stanman, but did you go into tuner config and set the options for each tuner?

Retired member
15-05-10, 09:42
Does is say not connected or not configured? On the setup screen you have to configure each tuner depending on the type of feed you have connected, ie single LNB, DiSEqC switch, DiSEqC Motor etc. Select/hightlight one of the tuners then press the right arrow key (I think from memory) then you can select the different types of setup and this in turn will give you some other options to set depending on the setup you choose.

Stanman
15-05-10, 09:51
That was one dumb moment, everything is fine. I thought by clicking on the tuners it would do the business, did not realise I had to click left and right;);)

Monty
15-05-10, 09:56
That was one dumb moment, everything is fine. I thought by clicking on the tuners it would do the business, did not realise I had to click left and right;);)

You're not blond are you? ;)

Glad you got it sorted :)

Sicilian
15-05-10, 10:01

Hey, everyone's got to start somewhere, well done for finding the solution and posting back here :)

OldSkulRide
15-05-10, 10:44
you are lucky. I remember when i purchased azbox hd elite (i know bad decision lol, i sold it months ago) i got it with dead tuner. F?!*?k

Stanman
15-05-10, 12:56
You're not blond are you? ;)

Glad you got it sorted :)

No:p but after that I ought to be:):)

Anyway all set up working fine.

Bit disappointed with the HD picture as its not as sharp as on the Foxsat.

grtmoby
15-05-10, 13:02
from what i heard the vu PQ is good... may be u need to test the picture enhancement plugin and tune it to match your tv.