PDA

View Full Version : Blue-HD useless icons and Infobar

relaxibus
19-12-16, 18:45
Hello,

I'm looking for a nice skin for my OpenVix 4 image. Today I'm using Vix-Night-HD, very nice and elegant. However, the Blue-HD is also very nice, but the Infobar is partially useless as the program or movie progress bar is not available as in the Night-HD, where also the end time, begin and end marker (if you have pre and post extra time recording) are visible. Will the Infobar be modified?

What I don't understood are the fake icons on the top of the EPG. What is the sense? It is just consuming usefull space.

Another solution could be to use Slyk HD, but it is not soo nice as Blue-HD (a part of the EPG and Movie List without the fake icons). The Infobar works as desired.

Hope to see a updated version of Blue-HD :-)

Andy_Hazza
19-12-16, 22:29
The Blue HD skin is not even a 1080p skin and highly highly unlikely to be updated. So many better n newer skins available. Try iSkin (Dark & Light), Bello, Confluence, YouViX-Blue to name a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bangord30
19-12-16, 23:26
Shame though. I find myself always going back to Confluence mind you. Nice and big with MK Picons

relaxibus
20-12-16, 15:21
Thanks for your advices. However, may be I´m "old fashion man" and I find iSkin and the others too "gamelike". I find the Blue-HD very eye confortable and light, without strange stuff and icons. I´m not using Picons, I prffer just the senders name.
I tryed the Slyk-HD V5, but I don´t like the Main Menu style.
As said previously, the best would be a mix between the Vix-Night-HD and Blue-HD. Is there a way to add the progress bar to the Blue-HD?
Anyone interested to make a new skin? I´m not able to do it, but have some nice ideas :)

Forgot to ask: is there a way to make the program description in the EPG to scroll?`It is anoying to need to press the Info button to fully read the description.