PDA

View Full Version : Abm

DaMacFunkin
18-12-16, 00:03
As mentioned in one of my other posts i managed to steal ABM from my Solo4k and install it in the Ultimo4K in VTi.
The plugin runs but with a few problems.
As i mentioned it won't achieve tuner lock with the DVB-C FBC tuner.
It also will not give me the option to scan the Terrestrial dual tuner in Slot C.
The Tuner is installed correctly, with a stolen Terrestrial.xml i can choose Winter Hill as my mast and i can manually scan all the channels in.
In ABM i can choose skyuk and VirginUk as providers (Virgin doesn't work) but there are no options showing for Terrestrial. The provider files are present and intact.
My T2 tuners are tuners 'R' and 'S' (yes 19 tuner addresses), could it be ABM doesn't recognize the Tuners are attached because it is limited to tuner addresses?

Huevos
18-12-16, 00:38
ABM works fine in Ultimo4K.

Problem is that FBC cable tuner. It does not lock on tuner H. Not sure if it is hardware or drivers, but probably drivers. If you disable tuner H it no longer locks on tuner G.

Anyway we did a workaround in ABM during testing to avoid that tuner and then scanning worked fine.

Huevos
18-12-16, 00:57
Here is a log of it working on Sky UK, VM, and Winter Hill terrestrial.

DaMacFunkin
18-12-16, 09:37
Hi where can i get the version of the plug in you have used? Obviously there is no VIX version yet so i could do with a ipk please, because the version i have taken from Solo4K 4.2 021 is not working fine.
Thank you.

DaMacFunkin
18-12-16, 09:51
Scratch that it does work with Tuner H disabled, i also found Terrestrial, i was so stressed yesterday i was looking for TerrestrialUK as a provider instead of Freeview (doh)