PDA

View Full Version : Amiko a3 oscam keeps crashing

faizyan6000
08-12-16, 14:03
Hi I am having problems with oscam on amiko a3 once I click on oscam it opens then navigate to oscam config and click on the green button to add my cline and that opens the server as soon as I click on the domain name , port, username or password oscam crashes and it goes back to the main menu page I have tried deleting oscam and reinstalling it but it makes no difference I have reset the box to factory setting and that did not help either can anyone help please

ronand
08-12-16, 14:16
You don't have a card? tut tut.

john doe
08-12-16, 14:32
this post is getting closed

Andy_Hazza
08-12-16, 14:35
Hi I am having problems with oscam on amiko a3 once I click on oscam it opens then navigate to oscam config and click on the green button to add my cline and that opens the server as soon as I click on the domain name , port, username or password oscam crashes and it goes back to the main menu page I have tried deleting oscam and reinstalling it but it makes no difference I have reset the box to factory setting and that did not help either can anyone help please

Go away and re read the forum rules what you agreed to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joysleep1
08-12-16, 14:38
Openvix do not even support Amiko boxes do they???

Andy_Hazza
08-12-16, 14:40
Openvix do not even support Amiko boxes do they???

Correct. He needs to re read Rule #19 as well as the illegal card sharing stuff too. [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk