PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Duo2 Fully Boxed, New remote Control.

DaMacFunkin
04-12-16, 15:20
It is with a sad tear in my eye i am forced to sell my VU+ Duo2..
Item in in excellent condition and come with 1x Dual DVBS-2 Tuner installed, leaving room for another dual tuner of your choice. There is no Hard drive but i can supply a 1TB 2.5" drive for £50 extra.
I will send the original Remote control which has a problem with the down button :rolleyes: and an almost brand new replacement VU+ remote control (same as on the Solo2).
The cardboard box is a tiny bit tatty after being in the loft but is good enough for transport.
Please no offers, i know what these sell for on ebay and if i don't sell it here i am sure i will sell it there.
£210 Collected (Greater Manchester area) or £219.29 Delivered (Paypal F&F).
Thanks for looking.

DaMacFunkin
04-12-16, 23:31
Bumpty Bump, the fire sale continues, this won't be on here long...

DaMacFunkin
05-12-16, 08:33
Good Morning Campers...

matty_keane
05-12-16, 09:53
Hi DMF, When/where did you purchase the box, and do you still have the receipt / warranty?

DaMacFunkin
05-12-16, 12:30
Hello.
I don't still have the warranty, the short story is i have had this Duo2 since Late May 2014, the invoice i have is from a company called s**tems*t (i'll protect their identity even though they are'nt innocent) and was bought in the middle of March that year, the Unit started to exhibit fault's right from the very beginning and they tried to insist it was me not setting it up correctly then refused to talk to me when i sent them logs from the rs232 port identifying a memory fault, it wasn't just mine if you look round the various VU+ forums a lot of people had the same problem with their Duo2 at the same time (bad batch?) in the end i elevated the situation to the main VU+ supplier in the UK who after having the unit for what seemed ages issued me with a brand new one under warranty, this process took over 2 months and arrived at the end of may that year. The original supplier has since refused to deal with me on anything for 'going behind their backs' and i really wouldn't want to buy anything of them again anyway.
The replacement unit has been excellent (except for the remote which seems to go on all of them) it still has some of the sellophane on the front i think and for the last 14 months has been in the bedroom on light duties (less than 2 hours of emmerdale or corrie a day or whatever she watches when she is doing her hair).
I really would not sell it (or the solo2) but i have been off work long time sick and with Christmas approaching potentially everything is for sale.
This item needs to go and will only be available to the members of this site till about 6pm tomorrow (Tuesday) then it will go on the bay, so if you anybody wants to take their chances there good luck.
Thanks for looking.

DaMacFunkin
06-12-16, 10:25
It's Christmas time, and there's no need to be afraid,

DaMacFunkin
06-12-16, 18:30
Hello, i'm afraid time has passed, can this thread be closed.
Thank you.

abu baniaz
07-12-16, 01:54
Have you sold the receiver?

rocky1234
07-12-16, 14:19
i was going to buy this never mind to late

UnderD0g
16-03-17, 01:05
Shipping to Brazil?

abu baniaz
16-03-17, 01:09