PDA

View Full Version : [OS-mini] Standby loses channels

DC33
04-12-16, 12:22
Morning
Seems that if i put the box into standby overnight, i have to rescan for channels.
Am i doing something wrong, or is it a bug?
This is my first E2 box, had it a week, and don't want to be regretting it already.

"About" doesn't show "Version" or "Build".

Any suggestions - will try and reflash if necessary.
Dave

tomuser
04-12-16, 17:24
Try to update, latest image is 4.2.020, you have 4.2.013, and see does it make difference.

cactikid
04-12-16, 17:56
why is everybody always rescanning for channels when issues arise,they should be still listed on box and i would recheck your network for a lan connection and is hard wired to internet,maybe a cam not starting up?autostart.

DC33
04-12-16, 20:40
Well, wife was a bit narked with positioning (what's wrong with wires everywhere?) so had to power off and disconnect everything... Started up, all channels still there.

Wifi network connection was fine. Might try the update later.

Thanks guys.

DC33
04-12-16, 20:45
Mind you, when i was moving it, one of the satellite cables fell apart... Possible issue there, but sorted it anyway.

john doe
05-12-16, 08:51
Mind you, when i was moving it, one of the satellite cables fell apart... Possible issue there, but sorted it anyway.

i setup an extension lead for my os mini and noticed that if the cable moves slightly the channels are pixelated, cutting back and re-screwing the connector fixed it.

try updating vix to 4.2 020 crouch flash. back up before flashing. it something with your setup