PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-2-SUPER] Realtek RTL8192CU driver ipk

bazzawhite
04-12-16, 02:31
Could somebody point me towards the latest Realtek RTL8192CU driver ipk file so I can install my WiFi dongle. I don't have access to an ethernet connection and need the ipk so I can manually install the driver following a clean flash of openvix.

I've tried to find the driver from openvix downloads but have had no luck finding them.

Any help would be grateful.

birdman
04-12-16, 03:57
It's part of the standard image that you flash.

bazzawhite
04-12-16, 08:31
It's part of the standard image that you flash.
Thank you for the reply. I'll try a clean flash. Is this a recent change because I don't recall it being there before I has to take my box to a friend's house so I could install it through the feed.

birdman
04-12-16, 13:37
Thank you for the reply. I'll try a clean flash. Is this a recent change because I don't recall it being there before I has to take my box to a friend's house so I could install it through the feed.Don't know, but the 8192cu.ko module file is in the image - I checked for you box before responding.

ccs
04-12-16, 14:24
Thank you for the reply. I'll try a clean flash. Is this a recent change because I don't recall it being there before I has to take my box to a friend's house so I could install it through the feed.I reckon it's been pre-installed for at least 6 months. There will be no wireless network until after the settings restore + reboot.
So you'll then need to do another settings restore to get plugins installed.

timofee
04-12-16, 16:06
Also double check that you have the RTL8192CU version dongle. If you have the RTL8192EU version dongle you have to install the optional driver from plug ins or the RTL8192EU won't install.