PDA

View Full Version : ET 10000HD a bit of a handful - little support - HBBTV but which version, TSMEDIA wil

bmitie
03-12-16, 15:11
I like this box, bit of a beast and very little guidance, ie 2 lan ports why? lots of usb ports why? I want to try Hbbtv but on xtrend website there are two plugins and it does not make clear which version to use!!

What is compatible ie what can be used and cannot be used, kodi apparently does not work. Will tsmedia latest version work?

And can I assume that all plugins that work with enigma2 open vix will work on xtrend 10000hd.

I currently have openvix 4.1.016 loaded but have read later vix versions causes grief.

help

twol
03-12-16, 16:07
All the plugins from the ViX feeds should be compaible .. generally Kodi only works on Vu+
There were cable driver problems with the ET8500 now fixed, but not aware of any current ET10000 problems with latest

Rob van der Does
03-12-16, 22:58
No need to go to the Xtrend-website: HbbTV is on our feeds.
The GB-LAN port is meant for IPTV, but is unreliable. Best is to use the 10/100 port.

Donkeyface
06-01-17, 08:11
No need to go to the Xtrend-website: HbbTV is on our feeds.
The GB-LAN port is meant for IPTV, but is unreliable. Best is to use the 10/100 port.
Hi Rob, I have an 10000 and would like to know what the issue with the gigabit net port is? I have not had issues to my knowledge but I don't use Iptv.
Thanks

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Rob van der Does
06-01-17, 08:27
If you use it and have no issues that's fine.
But this port is known to be either 'unknown' (i.e. unusable) at times or to switch back to the lowest possible speed (10Mbs while it should be at least 100 and 1G when environment allows). While the 10/100 port is always stable.
The issue is not related to (not) using IPTV.

twol
06-01-17, 08:27
I used to use both without issue (although not at the same time:) ) without issues ... but I also didn,t use iptv