PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ Duo2 AV Settings

fevgatos
30-11-16, 12:35
Hiall , just reflash the vu+dou2 with the latest vix image today , all ok but the image is little over zoom on my tv screen ,here is my setup , i try many way , but still the same , on screen shot here looks ok , but on my tv screen is over zoom,
any chance how to minimise the screen , i try on tv as well but not successes full,
regards Nick

bellejt
30-11-16, 15:59
set overscan out on your tv

Andy_Hazza
30-11-16, 16:29
You need to turn the overscan feature off on your tv. An LG tv, its called Just Scan in your display settings. A Sony tv it could be called Screen Fit in your display settings. A Panasonic tv it usually is called Overscan and will be in the display/advanced settings somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fevgatos
30-11-16, 19:50
You need to turn the overscan feature off on your tv. An LG tv, its called Just Scan in your display settings. A Sony tv it could be called Screen Fit in your display settings. A Panasonic tv it usually is called Overscan and will be in the display/advanced settings somewhere.

Hi Andy , thanx a lot mate ,i got Samsung curve one , cannot find no where the display settings,i though must be on size of screen ,so i done this way ,tools ,picture size,then i choose custom,cause cannot find on my tv it ,then look perfect ,
with other image ,I haven't problem with other image ,like BH,OpenPil etc,
anyway prob sort , thanx a lot for your time

regards Nick

Andy_Hazza
30-11-16, 19:57
Hi Andy , thanx a lot mate ,i got Samsung curve one , cannot find no where the display settings,i though must be on size of screen ,so i done this way ,tools ,picture size,then i choose custom,cause cannot find on my tv it ,then look perfect ,
with other image ,I haven't problem with other image ,like BH,OpenPil etc,
anyway prob sort , thanx a lot for your time

regards Nick

If you look under picture settings via your samsung menu setup/settings you will find a Screen Fit option I think on the Samsung tv. [emoji4]

fevgatos
30-11-16, 22:18
If you look under picture settings via your samsung menu setup/settings you will find a Screen Fit option I think on the Samsung tv. [emoji4]

Hi Andy , sorry to bother you mate ,technology now is too much , try every where cannot find isn't on setting,must bee something with picture ,i try on picture option nothing , i got 2 picture from my phone here ,just to show you cause must be some where else ,I am not worry too much

Regards Nick

abu baniaz
30-11-16, 22:35
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?18951-New-Vix-Image-Menu-Display-Tall

Andy_Hazza
01-12-16, 00:15
Hi Andy , sorry to bother you mate ,technology now is too much , try every where cannot find isn't on setting,must bee something with picture ,i try on picture option nothing , i got 2 picture from my phone here ,just to show you cause must be some where else ,I am not worry too much

Regards Nick

Maybe it is the Custom display on the newer Samsung tv. If Custom has corrected it, then thats all that matters. [emoji4]

fevgatos
01-12-16, 09:58
Maybe it is the Custom display on the newer Samsung tv. If Custom has corrected it, then thats all that matters. [emoji4]

Morning Andy, yeah is new Samsung tv mate,I try to find answer online but nothing ,but I am happy with the Custom display like you said, the technology this days goes very fast ,
regards Nick

fevgatos
04-12-16, 15:25
Hi Andy, finally find it the right option ,for who use Samsung smart curve tv ,is this option here on the photo i make ,
but isn't the Custom display i upload before,

regards Nick

Andy_Hazza
04-12-16, 17:34
Hi Andy, finally find it the right option ,for who use Samsung smart curve tv ,is this option here on the photo i make ,
but isn't the Custom display i upload before,

regards Nick

Yep that looks the correct one Nick. [emoji4]