PDA

View Full Version : Noob in need of help

fordstar
27-11-16, 19:17
Hi peeps.

Firstly i would like to apologise for my general noobishness.

I have a zGemma h2s

My Satellite guy has ditched me and is not responding to my emails anymore. (SatMaster - I believe him to be called) I had great support from him for various issues, Including freezes. To which he supplied me with another ccam. The freezing continued and i just now live with it.

Anyway...

My box has started to play up again. Mainly recordings.

Recordings dont start. (Set a timer and the recording doesnt start) This has become increasingly frustrating.

So i now need to educate myself on this technology, and how it works so i can self remedy. (I paid over the odds for what i thought would be 2 years of support) More fool me i guess...

So here are my questions:

Image information : States Virtuosso image extreme 3.2 - My box no longer auto updates this, so assume i need to manually flash this no? However i cant find a virtuosso image extreme download... Has this changed?

The recording issues... Could these be HDD problems? I have a 1TB buffalo HDD connected. Some timers work, some dont. I assumed logically there may be conflicts with older timers?

I know this post is a mess and i do apologise.

Any help or assistance would be great.

If you need more information please ask because i dont know what you may need to know.

Warmest regards

Thanks

abu baniaz
27-11-16, 19:20
We do not support the Zgemma receivers on this forum. We don't make an image for them either, this is why you cannot find an image for them on our download site.

You would be better off flashing a supported image for them.

Thread will have to be closed

fordstar
27-11-16, 19:29
On my boot screen it says OPENVIX.

fordstar
27-11-16, 19:30
With a message. Support at this website. So something is a miss.

obo110x
27-11-16, 19:31
Read the rules

fordstar
27-11-16, 19:34
51492 this.

Ashley69
27-11-16, 19:40
You are using a cloned VIX image on a cloned box. No help here I'm afraid.

kokojnr
27-11-16, 19:43
With a message. Support at this website. So something is a miss.
I'm a newbie like you but have learnt a lot by hanging out in this forum.

Unfortunately for you, VIX TEAM do not support Zgemma box, the openvix image in your box is cracked, hence you won't be getting any help here.

Try a Google search and see if you can get help elsewhere, alternatively dump the box and buy a decent box from the forum sponsor.
This will guarantee you 100% support from the vix team and also 2 years warranty from WOS

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk