PDA

View Full Version : CCcam2.3.0 problem

Comfysofa
26-11-16, 17:20
Not sure how much I'm allowed to talk about but ive got a zero with the latest vix image installed. Don't watch a great deal of tv but noticed the other day I'm not seeing the channels on my minimum package (TCM, Disney XD etc etc) restarted the box but nothing, put the card back in the old receiver (had to dig it out of the loft as its been up there for about 8 years or so) - card works fine so that's not the problem. Reflashed the box and rescanned but still nothing....is there something up with the latest version? is there something else I can test for? reflashed the box god knows how many times and its always worked but not now....strange...

Comfysofa
26-11-16, 17:52
Well, bit of a breakthrough (kind of) looks to be something up with the cam....installed oscam and its working- so has the old cccam now expired as it were...?or is there a newer version that 2.3.0?

TopBuzz
26-11-16, 18:34
Looks like the latest vix build 18 has an issue with cccam, roll back to an earlier build or stick with oscam.

Rob van der Does
26-11-16, 21:43
CCcam is (very) old and no longer maintained. Oscam is the way to go.

Comfysofa
27-11-16, 00:02
Yeah... I'd read that.... Ive got a 4k as well.... And I gotta say I found it literally impossible to understand..... With a shed load of help from one of the admins on the Linux Sat forum i got my 4k to see the cccam server on the zero.... It took me 2 full nights to get that working so I counted my blessings and left it at that... Looks like I'm going to have to have another go at it..... Im dreading this....! Cos I know I'm going to spend hours on it and get nowhere!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

tonyr3001
09-12-16, 21:44
I was having terrible trouble with the cccam so installed the mgcamd and seems to be working fine now
oh how I love this hobby confused::confused::):)