PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Crash

gdmm
22-11-16, 08:28
Flicking in the menu, as my box seemed a bit sluggish. When it crashed.

john doe
22-11-16, 09:41
what skin are you using? can you try another skin and see if this stops the flickering

gdmm
22-11-16, 15:34
what skin are you using? can you try another skin and see if this stops the flickering

Thanks for the response.

Blue HD.

The screen wasn't flickering, I meant I was flicking through channels and it was sluggish with the channel appearing.

john doe
22-11-16, 15:37
Thanks for the response.

Blue HD.

The screen wasn't flickering, I meant I was flicking through channels and it was sluggish with the channel appearing.

try another skin and see if you get same issues

Huevos
23-11-16, 11:49
Flicking in the menu, as my box seemed a bit sluggish.No point posting a bug report unless you post a set of steps to reliable reproduce the crash.

birdman
23-11-16, 13:44
No point posting a bug report unless you post a set of steps to reliable reproduce the crash.Not always easy for something that might be a timing issue (which screen is active when a key gets pressed...).

I had a "index out of range" issue yesterday when in the Graphicla EPG. This has been reported by a few people (something to do with FindBestMatch?) but isn't reproducible I achieved it by pressing number buttons (101, IIRC). I doubt it will happen next time I do it.