PDA

View Full Version : got a big time problem here, please help a.s.a.p :(

BRAVEHEART
10-01-11, 20:05
noticed past couple of nights that certain channels are all fuzzy and totally fecked, grainy, flickering like 500mph and everything, last night a simple box reset sorted it but not tonight, last night it was a couple of movie channels, tonight its on bbc 1 scotland and the feckin football is starting shortly, Grrrrrrrrr, lol, just as well i have freeview isnt it.

i have added some photos but the photos make it look not too bad, trust me, its 100 times worse than it looks in the photos.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l14/thomson1968/DSC01139.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l14/thomson1968/DSC01138.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l14/thomson1968/DSC01137.jpg

just flcikcked through another few channels, bbc 2 scotland is doing same thing too, but there are other random channels doing it too, can anyone help ?

just had a flick through, its happening on loads on standard definition channels but not HD channels, but not ALL sd channels either, but loadsssssssssss of them.

silverfox0786
10-01-11, 20:10
you got ghosts in your tv mate

have you tried the actaul TV settings this is some thing new so cant be the box mate

bassethound
10-01-11, 20:11
Have you checked all cables are seated securely and in good order try diffrnt cables?

are you experiencing this on any of the free view channels?

has you dish moved?

Larry-G
10-01-11, 20:19
have you tried selling the box so to put us all out of our misery's ?

LOL only joking.

pooface
10-01-11, 20:29
Try a rescan of the satellite?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Sicilian
10-01-11, 21:13
Do you have another satellite receiver that you check the signal with? Also check all connections as mentioned above.

jusaju
10-01-11, 21:23
If above solutions do not work....

...I knew They are here.Beware of Them.
This is the first step they will do....have to make a folio hat again..

pooface
10-01-11, 22:03
If above solutions do not work....

...I knew They are here.Beware of Them.
This is the first step they will do....have to make a folio hat again..

wtf?! lol

basilyoung
10-01-11, 22:58
disconnect one of the tuners and see if the problem persist
what sig strength have you got
baz

BRAVEHEART
11-01-11, 02:21
thanks a lot guys for your suggestions but yet again, the MAIN MAN SCOOT1690 sorted it in no time, all done using computer to computer & box connection using teamviewer 6, this guy should be recommended as a job as a mod in here, he knows his shit man, excellent guy, please show some praise again for scoot, he appreciates it, and all the other things you asked me to try i had already tried myself and didnt work, plus my signal strength is super high according to scoot, so no worries on that front, and as i say, the photos didnt show the problem to its full extent, it was far worse looking than the photos showed, all grainy, flashing, snowy looking and everything, but not now, all working perfect again.

Big thank you to scoot1690 please, round of applause :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks scoot1690, well appreciated mate.:)

notanotherone
11-01-11, 06:17
so could you tell us or can scoot tell us whatyou/he did to fix the problem and what it was in the first place?

pooface
11-01-11, 08:45
Yeah, could you or scoot let us know what happened?

Also, how come there was no posting in here from scoot? Surely if you could post in here then everyone benefits from the knowledge ;)

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

BRAVEHEART
12-01-11, 05:22
thats up to scoot guys i suppose, i dont have a clue what he was doing when he took control of my laptop and box.

Larry-G
12-01-11, 05:30
thats up to scoot guys i suppose, i dont have a clue what he was doing when he took control of my laptop and box.

so the next time your box goes belly up you will still be non the wiser then.
i would have thought the bare minimum you would have done would be to have asked him what was wrong and what he did to fix it.

BRAVEHEART
12-01-11, 05:36
so the next time your box goes belly up you will still be non the wiser then.
i would have thought the bare minimum you would have done would be to have asked him what was wrong and what he did to fix it.

couldnt mate, didnt have a clue what he was doing as he was wizzing around my laptop screen, thats being honest, wish i did know, but it was very late anyway and we didnt have time to sit and discuss what went wrong, but maybe when he see;s this thread he might comment, infact i will post a message to him to ask what went wrong etc, hows that for ya ?

BRAVEHEART
12-01-11, 05:52
sent him a message to come post in the thread and tell us what he done etc, thats all i can do, so hopefully he comes and tells us all what happened and what he done, thats all i can do, maybe the guy wants to be private, i dont know, we'll see if he posts up.
cheers.