PDA

View Full Version : Kiddac Skins

1554leslie
20-11-16, 20:02
Anyone who has used kiddacs skins will no longer be able to download them off TK forum as he has withdrawn them,Big shame but im sure he would be most welcome on WOS as he and chabs do some great skin work,All because of VIP status by the mods (shamefull)

rossi2000
20-11-16, 20:45
:violin: .

kiddac
20-11-16, 21:41
Anyone who has used kiddacs skins will no longer be able to download them off TK forum as he has withdrawn them,Big shame but im sure he would be most welcome on WOS as he and chabs do some great skin work,All because of VIP status by the mods (shamefull)

Why do people feel the need to write these bullsh!t stories.

I do you really think i would be most welcome on this forum :confused:

cactikid
20-11-16, 22:51
your always welcome here to talk about genuine receivers but i have to say i dont really get into skins and just prefare watching tv.boring eh :D

1554leslie
20-11-16, 23:05
Why do people feel the need to write these bullsh!t stories.

I do you really think i would be most welcome on this forum :confused:I just say it as it is kiddac,Sh-t is your thanks by a lot of Vip members on TK,see reaper was the only one to say so yet again about it was deserved but there you go,They live in a fantasy world

cactikid
20-11-16, 23:52
and this forum has nothing to do with other forums even if members are on many

1554leslie
21-11-16, 01:50
and this forum has nothing to do with other forums even if members are on manyKiddacs skins has been used by many members by all forums even though it was kept to TK catikid,You and reaper are the only guys that speak well for everyone out side of the inner crowd,I can post what ever i feel it benefits other forum members on what ever forum im a member of,Wheelo and co was quick enough to come on here and speak his mind when i jacked in TK , the treatment that kiddac is getting and the way they treat people is not worth a ban on here,Hiteck even warned any member who mentioned this forum with a life time ban and nearly all the guys on there buy boxes from here,You answer that one catikid,Thats just not real

cactikid
09-12-16, 22:00
that goes for any forum your a member of,you dont talk about others or go see links over there.every forum wants the questions asked and answered there only.
when someone says wos there are 2 routes forum as in here or sales section which will sell good original products with warranty.good enough answer?

Larry-G
10-12-16, 09:25
Kiddacs skins has been used by many members by all forums even though it was kept to TK catikid,You and reaper are the only guys that speak well for everyone out side of the inner crowd,I can post what ever i feel it benefits other forum members on what ever forum im a member of,Wheelo and co was quick enough to come on here and speak his mind when i jacked in TK , the treatment that kiddac is getting and the way they treat people is not worth a ban on here,Hiteck even warned any member who mentioned this forum with a life time ban and nearly all the guys on there buy boxes from here,You answer that one catikid,Thats just not real

Almost all forums actively discourage discussing or linking to their competitors and this one is no different. You can't force users to participate on any particular forum and while just about all of us use multiple forums most tend to stick to their favourites. Just don't bring arguments from other forums here and vice Verda and you will be fine.