PDA

View Full Version : Tuner lock timeout

Sharpy
19-11-16, 17:19
Hi all. Trying to carry out a scan on the ABM but keep getting pop up saying timeout for tuner lock. Also on the openvix screen, underneath the openvix logo it says please wait. Done a couple of factory resets but it still says please wait. Any help appreciated. Cheers neeeewb:confused:

Sharpy
19-11-16, 17:28
Or if someone could point me to an idiots guide on how to set up my receiver. I have spent time looking on the forum at back ups and flash guides etc but can't get to that stage yet. As above any help appreciated.

abu baniaz
19-11-16, 17:33
what receiver do you have?
what tuners do you have?
do all the tuners have a signal wire connected?
which provider are you using in ABM?

Sharpy
19-11-16, 17:39
Hello again Abu. As I have mentioned not very clued up yet. Receiver is an Xtrend et 7000. The wizard seems to skip a bit of the set up details. I have freesat uk 'yes' Area England west. Sly uk and sly areaGranada Hd. Only a single sat tuner. Cheers

abu baniaz
19-11-16, 17:54
go to tuner configuration, set it as simple, single, automatic. does it lock onto 28.2?

Sharpy
19-11-16, 18:00
Yes, 28.2E. Going through wizard as I type. Prior to this I went into the openvix menu and it said there was a problem with this device?

Sharpy
19-11-16, 18:02
Carrying out an auto service scan to see what can be picked up on 28.2E Astra sat