PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Can't Resume box from Standby

SkyFan
17-11-16, 03:32
Just like with the previous image I still have the same issue. The problem is that at random maybe once per month or so the box will not resume from standby when I press the power button on my remote. Log attached. I have to restart the box via the power switch on the back of the box to get it working again. Can't remember but I think I was told before that a log would be useless since the box isn't technically crashing, it just won't resume from standby. Can someone tell me if the log I attached is of any use in diagnosing the problem?

Is this problem going to be fixed as I reported it before in the last image but the problems still remains?

DaMacFunkin
17-11-16, 10:43
I think you need a debug log.

Bangord30
17-11-16, 19:28
Silly question but have you tried replacing your remote batteries see how it goes? My Xtrend 8500(only 3.5 months old) had similar issues and that sorted it lol

birdman
17-11-16, 19:34
Just like with the previous image I still have the same issue. The problem is that at random maybe once per month or so the box will not resume from standby when I press the power button on my remote.My MBTwin can sometimes be a bit reluctant. I have to press several times, and hold the remote at differing angles until it works.
(It's not the batteries.)

SkyFan
20-11-16, 20:54
I'll try replacing the batteries but I only just replaced them a few months ago so I doubt that's the problem.

birdman
20-11-16, 22:47
My MBTwin can sometimes be a bit reluctant. I have to press several times, and hold the remote at differing angles until it works.
(It's not the batteries.)Just an update on that.
Today it was refusing to come out of deep standby despite many attempts at button pressing.
Then I remembered that the "back to start" (|<<) button on a et8000 remote will wake it up (discovered that by accident) so fetched that remote and it was woken up on the first press.
This is despite the fact that me box is flashing when I press its own power-on key, so is getting something.