PDA

View Full Version : Odd EPG issue after recent upgrade

Lordbarker
15-11-16, 13:31
Hi all,

Have been using a Vu Solo 2 for a while and recently set-up an older Vu Duo box too.
Decided to upgrade my Vu Solo 2 to latest Vix image as it was on Hades, and I was impressed with the latest Vix on the recent Duo box I flashed. However...despite setting up the Vu Solo 2 the same as the Duo, I've encountered some odd EPG issue with CrossEPG.

All channel works fine, but on the EPG itself, it won't default to 'All channels' and when it does the numbers have a '4' in front of them, and are missing the premium movie channels. If I got to a premium movie channel and push down, it will only show me the movie boquet and not 'all', as it used to before I upgraded to the latest Vix. It's very irritating, and I've been tearing my hair out - especially at the Solo + is set-up exactly the same as the older Duo which appears to be working fine, EPG and all. I'm running the EPG from USB and have deleted any existing Epg.dat data form the HDD, updated etc. and done all the usual stuff, but can't seem to fix it.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance.

Lordbarker
15-11-16, 14:48
Sorted. Cheers

bellejt
15-11-16, 15:22
maybe post the solution here so others can use it if they have the same problem.