PDA

View Full Version : [Mut@nt HD2400] Software update flashing but nothing there

Bazzer
10-11-16, 21:09
I have a software update flashing and tried to install via Image Manager but nothing there .

wullboy
10-11-16, 21:51
You have a green flashing round icon on your info bar.... then update it via the software update section within your image m8,[ menu/software update ] not by the image manager m8

softlad
10-11-16, 22:11
same for me..only when I click on software update..i get the following message "the Linux kernel has changed,an update install is not permitted. install latest image using usb stick or image manager"

Bazzer
10-11-16, 22:12
But when I attempted it that way it says Linux kernel change must be done via USB or Image Manager . I have been running 012 since the 6/11/16.

Huevos
11-11-16, 01:12
Guys please switch on debug logs and post the logs and post a screengrab of menu->info->about.

softlad
11-11-16, 09:23
Guys please switch on debug logs and post the logs and post a screengrab of menu->info->about.

I cannot get into plugins to get screengrab..as I get the same message "the Linux kernel has changed, an update install is not permitted. install latest image using usb stick or image manager"

ive enabled logs..not sure what else i can do...

Ashley69
11-11-16, 09:30
I cannot get into plugins to get screengrab..as I get the same message "the Linux kernel has changed, an update install is not permitted. install latest image using usb stick or image manager"

ive enabled logs..not sure what else i can do...

What image are you currently on?

abu baniaz
11-11-16, 09:34
You don't need to install any plugins to take a screenshot.

Bazzer
11-11-16, 09:47
Ok got up this morning and everything went has normal.Strange why it would not do it last night. Now on 013 with no problems.
Thanks