PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ Duo - Virgin

tornadoneil
08-11-16, 14:46
Hello,

Forgive me if im in the wrong area.

I currently have a Vu+duo running my Sly gift package. However where i am moving to has Virmin so looking into it i wondered if it was easy enough to switch over to this by just changing host set up etc.

I have seen that you can get another box that seems easier but then again its a further cost.

Any ideas or how to guides as only used to setting up Sly on my Vu+ duo.

Thank you

P.s. sorry if broken any Forum rules...still trying to figure what i can and cant get away with saying.

Joe_90
08-11-16, 14:47
Try reading the rules first :rolleyes:

ccs
08-11-16, 14:52
Hello,

I currently have a Vu+duo running my Sly gift package. However where i am moving to has Virmin so looking into it i wondered if it was easy enough to switch over to this by just changing host set up etc.

I have seen that you can get another box that seems easier but then again its a further cost.

Thank yoP.s. sorry if broken any Forum rules...still trying to figure what i can and cant get away with saying.Your post yesterday was pretty much the same as this one, so you'll suffer the same outcome.

Sicilian
08-11-16, 14:57
Hello,

Thank you

P.s. sorry if broken any Forum rules...still trying to figure what i can and cant get away with saying.

Enjoy your 1 month ban.