PDA

View Full Version : Kodi Build Errors

mrpezzer
07-11-16, 16:28
Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but can't work out if it's a Kodi, Build, Openvix or Solo2 issue.

Basically I want to run a build on the Kodi I've installed on my Solo2 but whenever I install it I get Skin Shortcut error messages and navigation is restricted. I'm running the same build on a Andoid box and works perfect am I missing a trick when installing on the Solo2?

I have removed the Launcher from the pluggins and deleted all the files/hidden files via the FTP, but still get them on a new install. One thing I have noticed is the Launcher icon in the plugins section never disappears after removing it.

Any ideas would be much appreciated. The build is one of the smaller ones out there so nothing crazy.

Failing that any suggestions of builds to use that people know work well?

Cheers

Stanman
07-11-16, 18:31
Avoid the big pre builds you will not have joy and have already found out lots of skin errors.

I use Ares wizard and install ORROO, occasional skin error but otherwise spot on

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

mrpezzer
07-11-16, 18:43
It's the royalist build I ideally want, not very big but guess it's from the same family as the beast.

I'll have to experiment or just stick with the standard skin and just install the add ons I need.

Good shout with ares wizard that's a great idea if it runs ok.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mr. Mister
07-11-16, 19:59
If its part of the beast family.. it will be huge.. comparied to other builds..

Orroo build is only 280mb.. So its really small compared to the beast..

And it will have everything you need..

mrpezzer
08-11-16, 12:56
I tried Syk TV build last night which is tiny as you only install the apps you need/use once it's installed. Seemed like a great idea. However I got skin errors pop up but didn't notice any navigation errors. But the main annoyance was that when I exited it just froze and I had to reboot the box.

Will try the ORROO build later.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk