PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone !! got me self a new toy !!

SLOTH
09-01-11, 22:11
Hi guys
not been on for a few days etc ... mainly work related ....BUT .. i just bought myself a new bike !! yay ...Varadero 1000 xl :D:D:D:D . i love it ...so so different to the ZX7 r

Larry-G
09-01-11, 22:13
nahh i'd rather buy a new shotgun. done my fair share of crotch rocket riding and no longer feel the need. a good shotgun though now thats something truly special

LOL

SLOTH
09-01-11, 22:14
i dont think theyed give me a gun Licence LOL

pooface
09-01-11, 22:21
i dont think theyed give me a gun Licence LOL

Yeah, especially after seeing you on cod :p hehe

SLOTH
09-01-11, 22:24
mate i,ve even stopped playing that ...have been on once/twice in about 3 weeks ...got a Kinect and EA sports active ... trying to burn off the excess fat LOL

Sicilian
09-01-11, 22:24
Nice one Sloth, I keep working on the missus to let me get a bike licence. Silly old bat worries too much lol!

SLOTH
09-01-11, 22:27
Sic ...my mum was like that ...so i just got one an put it in the garage LOL ...

pooface
09-01-11, 22:28
mate i,ve even stopped playing that ...have been on once/twice in about 3 weeks ...got a Kinect and EA sports active ... trying to burn off the excess fat LOL

Just because you're really bad at it :p hehe. Anyway, can you post the kinect out to me... Wanna try one to see how well it'd work in my small space. But no-one I know has one, so can't try it. Everyone I know has a wii, and that's as far as their gaming goes! lol. Now, got me thinking about distance selling regs :p.... hehe. Suppose I shoul wait a few months for the bank balance to settle itself out! hehe. Plus, the missus would moan if I started buying stuff... Already moaned about the modem I had from work ... I didn't even buy it!!! :p

Nice one Sloth, I keep working on the missus to let me get a bike licence. Silly old bat worries too much lol!

Know what you mean ... my missus moans at me from just learning over the balcony to have a look outside... Not that I'd die from a fall, only about 20 foot :p

SLOTH
09-01-11, 22:33
the kinect works pretty well , once its set up ... an the games are ok certainly save on paying gym subs LOL

pooface
09-01-11, 22:34
the kinect works pretty well , once its set up ... an the games are ok certainly save on paying gym subs LOL

My room is quite small though... So not sure how well it would work in my room size :(

SLOTH
09-01-11, 22:38
..hyeh i know what ya mean ...was gonna set it up in my office ...which is small ...but thought better of it ..no room to move around so set it up in the lounge !

pooface
10-01-11, 00:01
..hyeh i know what ya mean ...was gonna set it up in my office ...which is small ...but thought better of it ..no room to move around so set it up in the lounge !

How big is your room... This is my layout (from avforums that I'd asked about in there, and thinking probably would not be any good for me :p

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5305

silverfox0786
10-01-11, 08:32
thats a wicked bike sloth very nice

well done

i myself dont ride havent done since i was 15 and shattered my kneecap in an acident

the worst part was it was fun riding in the park when i hurt myself lol

SLOTH
11-01-11, 11:58
Hi Mr Fox
yeh the knee cap injuries are grim ...have fractured both of mine , collar bone , fema etc ...the list is long ...but its still fun ...:D:D
Sloth
@ pooface ...mines set up in a room thats about 18ft by 15ft .. so loads of room to move about ...specially since wife took all the furniture when she did one !!:fart2::thumbsup:

silverfox0786
11-01-11, 12:21
ouch your worse off then me ;)

one thing though with me is if i lightly bang me knee even on the coffee table i cant walk on it for hours and the pain is a killer

ever happen to you that

SLOTH
11-01-11, 13:14
hi silver ...yeh if i bang either knee in the wrong place ..crippled LOL for a while ... LOL

pooface
11-01-11, 13:19
Hi Mr Fox
yeh the knee cap injuries are grim ...have fractured both of mine , collar bone , fema etc ...the list is long ...but its still fun ...:D:D
Sloth

Why put yourself through it, lol... Can imagine it's quite thrilling though :)

@ pooface ...mines set up in a room thats about 18ft by 15ft .. so loads of room to move about ...specially since wife took all the furniture when she did one !!:fart2::thumbsup:

Now that's an idea... Although prolly happen soon enough knowing the missus! Keeps moaning she's fed up of me :p But, knowing my luck, she won't be the one doing the leaving, and I'll be kicked out. So, will be even worse off ... nowhere to even put an xbox, never mind a kinect :p :roflmao: