PDA

View Full Version : Add volume up and down on button setup

Meridian
06-11-16, 15:22
I wish to change with left and right arrows of remote control volume up and down! Please add on infobar volume up and down! Thank you very much!

chris16v
07-11-16, 15:08
there is a button control feature that may allow you to do what you are asking. From memory go to menu\setup\button setup (or something like that)
then press the remote button you want to change and select your new function from the onscreen menu

Meridian
09-11-16, 17:56
Image Open ATV have volum up and down! Please, add volume up and down on infobar! Thank you!

Rob van der Does
09-11-16, 18:08
there is a button control feature that may allow you to do what you are asking.
Yes, there is: menu --> userinterface --> button setup

birdman
09-11-16, 19:01
Yes, there is: menu --> userinterface --> button setupBut VolUp/Down are not there (which is what the request is about).
So you can't set any other key to VolUp/Down.

Perhaps related is the fact that the VolUp/Down keys aren't configurable either - they always adjust the volume.

Rob van der Does
10-11-16, 05:33
Ah, indeed. Left/Right/Up/Down are complicated buttons to change functionality, as they have multiple functions already assigned elsewhere. I looked into this, but changing isn't that easy :(

birdman
10-11-16, 13:36
Ah, indeed. Left/Right/Up/Down are complicated buttons to change functionality, as they have multiple functions already assigned elsewhere. I looked into this, but changing isn't that easy :(Possibly - but those keys are in the button set-up menu.

This issue is that Volume Up/Down keys aren't recognized in the button set-up menu and the Volume Up/Down function isn't a choosable target.

ccs
10-11-16, 13:42
Possibly - but those keys are .... and the Volume Up/Down function isn't a choosable target.
....nor is playback a target, something I'd find very useful if changes were possible.

Rob van der Does
10-11-16, 14:39
Possibly - but those keys are in the button set-up menu.

This issue is that Volume Up/Down keys aren't recognized in the button set-up menu and the Volume Up/Down function isn't a choosable target.
Yep, of course, but I made those changes and they don't work.

Meridian
23-12-16, 01:19
Any change on new version? Open ATV have this option!

:confused:

Rob van der Does
23-12-16, 05:30
As I said:

I made those changes and they don't work.