PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk support

hifial
09-01-11, 21:01
Hi since the forum moved it doesn't seem to open in tapatalk are you adding support? really miss it on my iphone

pooface
09-01-11, 21:02
Hi since the forum moved it doesn't seem to open in tapatalk are you adding support? really miss it on my iphone

It's back ... go to the search in tapatalk, and search for world-of-satellite. I just searched for satellite, and scrolled down until I got the vuplus-support logo...

bouncy
28-01-11, 21:04
I know why it doesn't work in Tapatalk and it's a real pain in the backside, every time the owner wants you to look at a thread like change to the rules and click the thank you button to show you've read it before you proceed. If they do this you WILL NOT be able to use the forums on Tapatalk until you've been to the actual website and done this. Definately needs sorted

pooface
28-01-11, 22:47
I know why it doesn't work in Tapatalk and it's a real pain in the backside, every time the owner wants you to look at a thread like change to the rules and click the thank you button to show you've read it before you proceed. If they do this you WILL NOT be able to use the forums on Tapatalk until you've been to the actual website and done this. Definately needs sorted

Nothing to do with the forums tho ... You need to get on to taptatalk about that..

Annoying it is when on the phone though ... at least you know why tho ;)

MarsArtis
29-01-13, 21:52
I've noticed that using tapatalk for ios on my iPhone the subscribe option is not available for our world of satellite forum.
Is the tapatalk forum plugin up to date?

MarsArtis
29-01-13, 22:01
More on. Even if in tapatalk I've the subscribe with instant email enabled neither this is working

mickyblueys
29-01-13, 22:58
Works fine to my galaxy, its them dodgy iPhones.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

MarsArtis
29-01-13, 23:59
Works fine to my galaxy, its them dodgy iPhones.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
If you go on tapatalk support you'll read about this behavior that is actually related to the plugin version used by the forum and that affects iOS devices and not android ones

For reference here are two links among others:

http://support.tapatalk.com/threads/how-to-subscribe-in-tapatalk-hd.10098/

http://support.tapatalk.com/threads/subscribe-function.16615/