PDA

View Full Version : Set up c***m

nasser007
14-05-10, 19:14
Hi i am new to this could someone tell me how to set up the c***m and which is the best firmware to use thanks

pege63
14-05-10, 20:05
Look here http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?213-Basic-newbie-setup-procedure-for-VU-Duo-for-Dummies

Sicilian
14-05-10, 20:45
CCcam can be installed from the addons menu in most images.

With VTI 1.0 blue button and install through VTI panel.

OpenPLi from plugins menu.

Dream Elite press green then blue buttons for addons, then enable in blue button menu.

satmanbasil
18-05-10, 23:18
Hi mates

Im working my way thru all images on my usb stick but with the vu original image 4.6 i cannot find in plugins any emu addon. I have managed to get a panel added now for emu in plugins and bluebutton i also loaded in user/scripts the CCcam.sh starter file with main CCcam in user/bin and prio etc in /etc done chmod755 on them but when i hit the blue button and select emu control then CCcam start it says not found??
Now my experience in the past tells me with CCcam either its the file or file name extension thats at fault, i have been looking around but not come across any article so wonder if any of you guys have set this up already and can point me to the way CCcam is constructed in your file

regards

satmanbasil

Sicilian
19-05-10, 05:01
You can install CCcam in original image using vti.conf http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?351-VTI-Feed-conf-to-install-VTI-addons-on-original-image&highlight=vti.conf

One thing to remember when ftp'ing files to your multiboot image, the files for them will be in /media/usb/meoboot/your images.

satmanbasil
19-05-10, 23:28
Hi mate

Thanks for the link i installed it and managed to expand the plugings to download the CCcam.. strange why mine didnt work but the download did...file in the same folders as the download did. However i found a problem with the image after i did this it wouldnt allow me access to system settings no matter what i did, instead givin me green screen of death even rebooted the image it did the same so given up with playing about with original image for now.
Dont know if its just with my FTP prog but i note what u say about allocating files to media/usb/meoboot but when i open the ftp it will open on the image files working in the receiver at that point.

regards

satmanbasil

Sicilian
20-05-10, 05:12
Dont know if its just with my FTP prog but i note what u say about allocating files to media/usb/meoboot but when i open the ftp it will open on the image files working in the receiver at that point.

regards

satmanbasil

Look closely, because I'm pretty sure they are the flash image files. Navigate to media/usb/meoboot/your multiboot image files and you will see ;)