PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-MISC] OpenVix & Custom Mix File

3 DollarBill
01-11-16, 20:06
Hi All,

I've been experimenting with the different settings in ABM to setup a bouquet that will be similiar to the below (not a complete list);

Channel Number Channel Provider
101 RTE 1 sat_282_sky_irl
102 RTE 2 sat_282_sky_irl
103 TV3 sat_282_sky_irl
104 TG4 sat_282_sky_irl
105 BBC1 HD sat_282_freesat
106 BBC2 HD sat_282_freesat

I've FTP'd a basic Custom Mix file to the Custom folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

<custommix>
<sections>
<section number="1">Custom list</section>
</sections>
<inserts>
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_irl" source="101" target="001"></insert><!--RTE One Sky Ireland-->
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_irl" source="102" target="002"></insert><!--RTE Two Sky Ireland-->
</inserts>
</custommix>

Essentially, I want to create a custom bouquet using ABM that will update & re-order accordingly each time ABM scans (2am). I'm beginning to learn that this will only be possible using <hacks> within the <custommix> tags

See attached logs.

Thanks
3 DollarBill

abu baniaz
01-11-16, 22:42
Layout of custom file is correct.
No need for hacks in xml file to acheive what you want.
You would be better off using the the "Republic of Ireland Custom" instead of "Republic of Ireland HD"
What is the name of the xml file you are using? It was not found. It should be named "sat_282_sky_irl_CustomMix.xml"
Best to zip then attach it to your thread.

3 DollarBill
02-11-16, 00:03
Hi Abu,

I've changed to ROI Custom.

The XML filename is "sat_282_freesat_CustomMix.xml". I was looking to add channels from provider sat_282_sky_irl and order the channels from 101, 102, 103 etc.

When I press the "TV" button or the down button on the remote, I'd like the channel list to show as 101, 102, 103 etc.

See attached files.

Thanks

Huevos
02-11-16, 01:05
Disable swap.

3 DollarBill
02-11-16, 21:07
Thanks, getting closer to what I am looking for :)

Is there anyway to remove the All Channels on the TV option so that when TV or Down Button on remote is pressed, the full list is displayed without having to go into the All Channels to view the list?

abu baniaz
03-11-16, 02:02
When I press the "TV" button or the down button on the remote, I'd like the channel list to show as 101, 102, 103 etc.
Then my previous comment about custom file layout being correct, is not valid for what you want. The contents of your file had you creating a bouquet starting at 1 and you adding channels at position 1.

May I suggest you attach your xml file

Note:
You can choose what bouquet to make including the large first bouquet. (The large first bouquet is created when you answer yes to generate main bouquet question.)
For some providers, you can "scan" them but not create any of the bouquets. This allows you to make use of the services on that provider without having the bouquets.

judge
03-11-16, 02:17
My current favourites.xml attached. Using it on an Saorview, Freesat UK & Sky IE.
Might give you an idea of what you want to do? Including UK HD that a valid Irish card doesn't decrypt.

3 DollarBill
04-11-16, 22:37
Thanks lads, I'll spend some time over the weekend & report back.

3 DollarBill
06-11-16, 22:56
Starting to get to where I need to be, the favourites seems to be the way to go.

Thanks for your help.