PDA

View Full Version : mutant 1500 hd

lukekelly
28-10-16, 20:46
Hi Folks

ive used open boxes and blade boxes for a long time. Ive recently switched to zgemmas and on suggestion ive decided to look at the mutant 1500hd ive a couple of simple questions to ask hope you can help

1. Is there a video available on skins available?

2, If I put this in my brothers house would it need to be updated and would it be simple enough that I don't need to call to him

3. Does the epg have to be updated, is it stored on the box?

4. Lastly for no other reason than can it, can this receive various kodi and android based film or the likes of showbox like say zgemma, Is this easy to set up.

If you cant answer these thanks for reading anyway.

If you have any other info relevant id appreciate it,

Again thank you kindly in

john doe
28-10-16, 21:02
see below in bold

Hi Folks

ive used open boxes and blade boxes for a long time. Ive recently switched to zgemmas and on suggestion ive decided to look at the mutant 1500hd ive a couple of simple questions to ask hope you can help

1. Is there a video available on skins available? if you use vix, skins in plugin under skins

2, If I put this in my brothers house would it need to be updated and would it be simple enough that I don't need to call to him. All boxes will need to regular updated with latest vix, this is simple to do, either when the update flashs green you can download, other options are usb flash or crouch flash.

3. Does the epg have to be updated, is it stored on the box? this can be setup to update regularly and once done, you don't need to mess with it, will update automatically.

4. Lastly for no other reason than can it, can this receive various kodi and android based film or the likes of showbox like say zgemma, Is this easy to set up. kodi direct can be installed from the plugins.

If you cant answer these thanks for reading anyway.

If you have any other info relevant id appreciate it,

Again thank you kindly in

lukekelly
28-10-16, 21:15
Hi John,

That's enough for me to order one. At least if I don't like the set up I can give it to my brother.

How would you rate them to say a zegemma and what is the single tuner version of this?

Thank you kindly. Its appreciated.

john doe
28-10-16, 21:20
Hi John,

That's enough for me to order one. At least if I don't like the set up I can give it to my brother.

How would you rate them to say a zegemma and what is the single tuner version of this?

Thank you kindly. Its appreciated.

zegmma are sh**e. that use cloned images. mutants are great

imish
28-10-16, 22:06
I have a mutant 1500 - very quick box - cheap remote and cheap quality build though. we don't use it as our main box.