PDA

View Full Version : Vu solo 2 openvix online update

mufcian
25-10-16, 23:43
Hi guys just after some advice when i try to do an online update it just gets stuck on the update this may take a few minutes screen and nothing happens so the only way i can update is by usb was wondering if anyone has had the same problem cheers.

Andy_Hazza
26-10-16, 05:23
Hi guys just after some advice when i try to do an online update it just gets stuck on the update this may take a few minutes screen and nothing happens so the only way i can update is by usb was wondering if anyone has had the same problem cheers.

What image are you on now? Menu > Information > About

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaMacFunkin
26-10-16, 07:17

I have it with my solo2 sometimes, how long are you leaving it?
I have had it where it some times stays like that for over 20 mins then restarts, sometimes it does it straight away sometimes it has even failed on couch flashing and i have had to flash by usb.

mufcian
26-10-16, 08:17
I have it with my solo2 sometimes, how long are you leaving it?
I have had it where it some times stays like that for over 20 mins then restarts, sometimes it does it straight away sometimes it has even failed on couch flashing and i have had to flash by usb.

Id say about 5 to 10 mins ive been leaving it usually it is pretty much 2 mins and box restarts.currently on 4.2.009 version.

john doe
26-10-16, 08:40
restart router and box