PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-T/T2] ITV +1 showing as encrypted

EMJB
22-10-16, 10:20
ITV+1 (LCN 33) shows up on the channel list as scrambled which is presumably an ABM error

abu baniaz
23-10-16, 11:59
I have moved this part of your post to its own thread.

ABM uses the data on the tables. Some items are wrong, ABM just makes them as it finds them. We can add a hack to it though. ITV+1 does not show as encrypted for me.

In channel list context menu> settings, can you enable show crypto icons and also service type icons. Take a screenshopt of the ABM bouquet where is shows ITV +1 as encrypted. Revert back after the screenshot.

Can you run ABM with debug logs enabled and attach the debug log please? If you run as FTA only, what other channels disappear?

EMJB
23-10-16, 14:04
The problem has gone away, and has not re-appeared with a new scan with ABM.

I have seen vaguely similar problems on my Toppy, where it thought that channels were encrypted due to noise/interference during the scan, and then corrected itself when subsequently tuning into the channel. As I never use this box for viewing live TV and I suspect it has never recorded from ITV +1, I must have tuned into ITV +1 for the very first time after seeing the problem while I was trying to understand what the alternatives do and how to set them up.

Apologies for your wasted time.

EMJB