PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Zero] Unable to download ocrams picon plug in

CDizzle
23-10-16, 00:28
I'm currently unable to download the plug in from the feeds that will enable me to put picon on my vu zero. At present I get the error message "there has been an error, please try again later. If the issue persists please check openvix.co.uk or world of satellite.com" can anyone give any advice? Current skin is slyk1hd v5.

abu baniaz
23-10-16, 00:38
The 3.2 range of images is no longer supported. The plugin server has been switched off following some issues.

If you do not want to update image, you can download the picon feeds plugin from link below. It is called "enigma2-plugin-feeds-picons.xyz_2015-08-31--19-55-30_all.ipk"

https://picons.xyz/downloads/

Once you install that to your receiver, you will be able to download the picons directly from Ocram's server.
You can also install just the picons if you want. No need for the "feeds" in that case.

CDizzle
24-10-16, 10:27
Where do i ftp the ipk to on my receiver?

abu baniaz
24-10-16, 10:35
As with all ipk, it is /tmp

I have been advised that because the other "feeds" are down on your image, you won't be able to access the Ocram ones too. If this turns out to be the case, you will have to download the picon ipk and install that too.

Rob van der Does
27-10-16, 04:06
An other option is to delete all files from /etc/opkg but only leave 'piconsxyz-feed.conf' in place. From now on you can update the picons via the function 'Software update' of the GUI.