PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Always show infobar when timeshift is seeking or PAUSED

jjuk
21-10-16, 12:19
Is it possible to always show the timeshift bar when timeshift is seeking or paused? Any timeshift operation that is not 'play' I would like to always see the timeshift bar.

I have found a setting in the GUI settings that shows the info bar always until it is dismissed with the exit key, but thats not what i want.

I would like the info bar to auto-hide after 20 secs operation (current max is 11 secs).

I would like the timeshift to always show until when it is seeking or paulsed, and not be able to dismiss this, even with exit key. Always show!

I would also prefer the timeshift bar to show on its own when paused or seeking etc, e.g. not show the channel info below.

Rob van der Does
21-10-16, 14:22
I would like the info bar to auto-hide after 20 secs operation (current max is 11 secs).
Done, see

https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/commit/bfbe6c3b8dc85c5395c51ebdbb91121979ff08b1
Good you reminded me: was on my list for a log time, but I always forgot.

I would also prefer the timeshift bar to show on its own when paused or seeking etc, e.g. not show the channel info below.
That is skin dependant. e.g. Magic-FHD will give you the following bar: