PDA

View Full Version : [ET10x00] AutoTimer Update Interval Setting via Web I/F

EMJB
20-10-16, 19:43
I am trying to change the AutoTimer update interval via the Open Webif / AutoTimers / Settings, but it seems stuck on 30 ("in h", which I take to be hours). Has anyone any suggestions what I might be doing wrong?

I looked for the equivalent feature in the main menu, without success.

EMJB

ccs
20-10-16, 19:46
menu/timers/autotimers/menu/setup -> poll interval

menu/timers/autotimers/menu/new_timer_defaults is quite useful as well.

EMJB
20-10-16, 20:02
menu/timers/autotimers/menu/setup -> poll interval

menu/timers/autotimers/menu/new_timer_defaults is quite useful as well.

Thanks - had missed that one, which shows a setting of 30 mins, not 30 hours so it still looks as if there is something adrift with the Webif and its interaction with AutoTimer.

EMJB

Valiant
21-10-16, 09:45
Thanks - had missed that one, which shows a setting of 30 mins, not 30 hours so it still looks as if there is something adrift with the Webif and its interaction with AutoTimer.

EMJB

I find the number is maintained ok, it's just the OpenWebif guide text which is confusing - it should say Interval (in m):

EMJB
22-10-16, 13:11
I find the number is maintained ok, it's just the OpenWebif guide text which is confusing - it should say Interval (in m):

Thanks - where should I raise the problem to get it fixed?

EMJB

EMJB
22-10-16, 13:28
Have tried changing the settings again via the Webif, and it still does not appear to work. A message in red appears below to settings area as follows:

<html><head><title>web.Server Traceback (most recent call last)</title></head><body><b>web.Server Traceback (most recent call last):</b> <div> <style type="text/css"> div.error { color: red; font-family: Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: bold; } div { font-family: Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; } div.stackTrace { } div.frame { padding: 1em; background: white; border-bottom: thin black dashed; } div.frame:first-child { padding: 1em; background: white; border-top: thin black dashed; border-bottom: thin black dashed; } div.location { } span.function { font-weight: bold; font-family: "Courier New", courier, monospace; } div.snippet { margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 1em; background: #FFFFDD; } div.snippetHighlightLine { color: red; } span.code { font-family: "Courier New", courier, monospace; } </style> <div class="error"> <span>exceptions.ValueError</span>: <span>invalid literal for int() with base 10: '0true'</span> </div> <div class="stackTrace"> <div class="frame"> <div class="location"> <span>/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py</span>:<span>189</span> in <span class="function">process</span> </div> <div class="snippet"> <div class="snippetLine"> <span class="lineno">188</span> <code class="code"></code> </div><div class="snippetHighlightLine"> <span class="lineno">189</span> <code class="code"></code> </div><div class="snippetLine"> <span class="lineno">190</span> <code class="code"></code> </div> </div> </div><div class="frame"> <div class="location"> <span>/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py</span>:<span>238</span> in <span class="function">render</span> </div> <div class="snippet"> <div class="snippetLine"> <span class="lineno">237</span> <code class="code"></code> </div><div class="snippetHighlightLine"> <span class="lineno">238</span> <code class="code"></code> </div><div class="snippetLine"> <span class="lineno">239</span> <code class="code"></code> </div> </div> </div><div class="frame"> <div class="location"> <span>/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoTimer/AutoTimerResource.py</span>:<span>361</span> in <span class="function">render</span> </div> <div class="snippet"> <div class="snippetLine"> <span class="lineno">360</span> <code class="code"></code> </div><div class="snippetHighlightLine"> <span class="lineno">361</span> <code class="code"></code> </div><div class="snippetLine"> <span class="lineno">362</span> <code class="code"></code> </div> </div> </div> </div> <div class="error"> <span>exceptions.ValueError</span>: <span>invalid literal for int() with base 10: '0true'</span> </div> </div> </body></html>

Any ideas?

EMJB

abu baniaz
22-10-16, 13:36
You can raise issues here

https://github.com/E2OpenPlugins/e2openplugin-OpenWebif

EMJB
22-10-16, 16:56
You can raise issues here

https://github.com/E2OpenPlugins/e2openplugin-OpenWebif

Have done, thanks.

EMJB

EMJB
23-10-16, 08:04
Have had very quick responses from the Webif team:

Units for poll interval:

This is right but also not right. It depends on the version of the autotimer.
The setting of the original DMM autotimer plugin is "config.plugins.autotimer.interval" and this value is in hours.

Settings problem:

Your autotimer plugin looks like the old plugin
https://github.com/oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/tree/master/autotimer

This is the right one.
https://github.com/oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/tree/2.3/autotimer

But CAUTION, i don't know if this version is compatible with OpenVix.

In view of the problems being encountered by Xtrend users with picture quality, I am loathe to update to the latest OpenVix to see if that would solve the problem.

EMJB

Andy_Hazza
23-10-16, 08:26
Have had very quick responses from the Webif team:

Units for poll interval:

This is right but also not right. It depends on the version of the autotimer.
The setting of the original DMM autotimer plugin is "config.plugins.autotimer.interval" and this value is in hours.

Settings problem:

Your autotimer plugin looks like the old plugin
https://github.com/oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/tree/master/autotimer

This is the right one.
https://github.com/oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/tree/2.3/autotimer

But CAUTION, i don't know if this version is compatible with OpenVix.

In view of the problems being encountered by Xtrend users with picture quality, I am loathe to update to the latest OpenVix to see if that would solve the problem.

EMJB

You could always do an Image Backup and always restore that if you had problems on the latest image. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccs
23-10-16, 10:35
I'm running 4.2.009 on an ET10K and the autotimer plugin is....

enigma2-plugin-extensions-autotimer - 2.0+git6141+2d3009e-r10

Poll interval is in hours. (OpenWebif)

Valiant
23-10-16, 11:00
My config is as per signature and the autotimer plugin is :-

enigma2-plugin-extensions-autotimer - 2.0+git6008+c9a080e-r10

The guide text in the Configure Autotimer behaviour screen is Poll Interval (in mins) and the poll is executing in the specified minutes interval, whilst the OpenWebif settings screen guide text is Interval (in h):

EMJB
23-10-16, 11:29
@ ccs & Valiant

What happens when you try to change the poll interval via Webif? If I understand the I/D system correctly, it looks as if you are not using the latest (perhaps because that does not incorporate birdman's fixes???).

EMJB

Valiant
23-10-16, 11:47
@ ccs & Valiant

What happens when you try to change the poll interval via Webif? If I understand the I/D system correctly, it looks as if you are not using the latest (perhaps because that does not incorporate birdman's fixes???).

EMJB

Mine is probably out of date since I am still on 4.1.016. As I said earlier, I can maintain the poll interval successfully via OpenWebif, I get a config changed message and the interval is updated on the box. It is currently set at 5 mins and I have deliberately set a clashing timer, so every 5 minutes I get the information box about the timer conflict.

ccs
23-10-16, 12:00
@ ccs & Valiant

EMJBIn OpenWebif I see the number 25 (hours according to the text), the value in minutes I had set using the GUI.
If I change the interval using OpenWebif, I see the new value in the GUI, (again in minutes).

EMJB
23-10-16, 12:26
In OpenWebif I see the number 25 (hours according to the text), the value in minutes I had set using the GUI.
If I change the interval using OpenWebif, I see the new value in the GUI, (again in minutes).

Thanks - looks as if that is resolved by the latest update, and all that is needed is an update to Webif to correct the units.

EMJB