PDA

View Full Version : ET 10000 Questions...

xam4033
18-10-16, 07:21
Good morning...sorry for my bad English....
I'm new user of ET10000 with image open xta from stock...I haven't change image..
Now my question is:

1) I want to install oscam... in my plugins/extension there is no oscam ....where I can download oscam for et 10000??....and also please let me know steps for to install it...I have see on line some places where is possible to download...but there are so many folders....and I don't know which is correct...

2) Display is very difficult for me to read at distance (for exemple hour..).there is some skin to enlarge font ?

Rob van der Does
18-10-16, 07:56
ad 1) A softcam is under 'soft cams, not under extensions.
ad 2) Nope; this is simply a very small display. IIRC you can disable the icons; maybe that would improve readability a bit.

xam4033
18-10-16, 08:06
Now I'm at work...but I think that also in softcam ...there was nothing...it's possible? Or please give informations to looking for softcam menu...thanks

Rob van der Does
18-10-16, 08:25
That's only possible if Oscam is already installed.

xam4033
18-10-16, 11:03
ok but please let me know how to do for installing oscam...thanks...or if I download last open xta there is already installed oscam??

Rob van der Does
18-10-16, 11:04
XTA has no softcams on their feeds.

xam4033
18-10-16, 14:07
and so it's not possible to add on xta oscam? Which image I have to install that include also oscam?

tappari
18-10-16, 14:57
This will show softcams in xta.

lynxeffect
19-10-16, 09:36
Hi, firstly apologies if i have posted this in the wrong thread. I'm having a bit of issues with my ET10000 2x DVB-S2 bought from WOS with openvix pre-installed. I had it set up and all seemed to be working perfectly for about a couple of months, now the issue i'm having is all my FTA channels work but the subs ones don't. I removed the ET10000 and put it in my spare room where i currently have an Openbox V8S as a second box and it works perfectly. What i did notice when i checked my signal strength on Tuner A it read SNR = 98%, AGC = 11%. When is set the box up to use Tuner B it read SNR = 87%, AGC = 54 %. Could this be a problem with the tuners or the connectors or even the cables going to the dish?? Or is it an internet issue (connected via Ethernet btw) as i am getting FTA channels but not sub ones?? Any help is greatly appreciated. :confused::confused:

tappari
20-10-16, 10:47
This will show softcams in xta.
Sorry if I forgot to mention how this .ipk works. It will add section softcams to download plugins feed in xta image. :p