PDA

View Full Version : miraclebox mini hybrid

bright spark
11-10-16, 20:43
is it possible to watch one channel and record another using the above box , if not can someone tell me which miraclebox I need .
thanks in advance

DaMacFunkin
11-10-16, 20:57
Well a quick Google shows that is a single tuner cable or terrestrial box, so no it can't record and play at the same time.
Is it cable /terrestrial you are looking for or satellite?

Larry-G
11-10-16, 21:48
Technically it can although it will be limited to channels on the same transponder / mix etc. so pretty limited. You ideally need something with a minimum of two tuners (the more the better).

bright spark
11-10-16, 22:26
im on cable. looking for twin or hybrid tuner , don't know the difference.

Sicilian
12-10-16, 05:51
im on cable. looking for twin or hybrid tuner , don't know the difference.

Hybrid can switch between DVB-C (cable) and DVB-T2 (terrestrail).

If your looking for cable, see http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/technomate-tm-nano-se-m2-plus-triple-combo-twin-dvb-c-1x-dvb-s2 the fixed sat tuner can be set to not configured if not needed.

Andy_Hazza
12-10-16, 07:37
Could look at this one too. http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/satellite-and-terrestrial/digital-receivers/vu-plus/VU-Plus-Solo-SE-V2-2x-DVB-C-T-T2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaMacFunkin
12-10-16, 08:01
Technically it can although it will be limited to channels on the same transponder / mix etc. so pretty limited. You ideally need something with a minimum of two tuners (the more the better).

I wasn't getting into the technically m8, if the guy couldn't google the box specs.

bright spark
12-10-16, 18:59
I wasn't getting into the technically m8, if the guy couldn't google the box specs.

Thanks everyone for all advice. Very helpful.:)

bright spark
13-10-16, 19:22
sorry for being thick but just to clarify , if I get a DVB-S2 / C / T2 (2x Hybrid Cable / Terrestrial DVB-C/T2 box , I can watch/record 2 different channel using my 1 cable coax feed ?