PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] Abm/sports 1 to 5 ireland

goosegog
07-10-16, 20:20
Hi fellas,anyone know why sports section has changed back to older version without the skysprts ire 1-5 missing from end of listings.sorry havnt posted settings as im on phone
Cheers
Goosegog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashley69
07-10-16, 20:50
All Ok here.

goosegog
07-10-16, 20:56
All Ok here.

Ok it must be my settings in abm cheers

goosegog
07-10-16, 21:04
Update,sorted for now,not sure whats happened to go back but ive gone into abm settings and deleted bouquets/updated config files the scanned and there back
Cheers
Goosegog

Safwaan
10-10-16, 11:50
Using 'Granada Custom' not indexed channels added, updated config files, cleared all bouquets and scanned: the Sports RoI channels are not appearing. As a test I changed my region to 'Henley on Thames Custom' and then scanned the Sports RoI channels then appeared, changed back to 'Granada Custom' Sports RoI channels missing again.

Is there something wrong with the config for 'Granada Custom'?

Bangord30
10-10-16, 12:26
Mines come and go too. I'm not Granada. I've just enabled sports ROI only too. Not end of world

lincsat
10-10-16, 13:25
Try scanning 2 or 3 times with ABM, I notice sometimes it misses channels not in the local package on the 1st or even 2nd attempt

DaMacFunkin
10-10-16, 13:45
FTP in and delete providers.cache in the ABM providers folder before scanning, especially if you have done any updates or manual edits.

goosegog
10-10-16, 15:51

still strange issues with ABM in the sports section or can anyone suggest a change in my settings,3rd picture is when your in sports bouquet arrow up,4th is main bouque,arrow up to show end of bouquet with no ire sports,this changes on nearly every abm search,sometimes ire sports is in one bouquet and not in other changes between the 2,sometimes both ok sometimes there not in either,tried all reboots,deletes.ftps,etc.
solo 2 and duo vix 4.2.006
cheers
goosegog

lincsat
10-10-16, 18:23
I setup the generate main bouquet as HD only then you get the correct channel numbers in the bouquets

goosegog
10-10-16, 18:40
I setup the generate main bouquet as HD only then you get the correct channel numbers in the bouquets

Ok thanks
I will give that a try later
Cheers
Goosegog

goosegog
15-10-16, 19:39
I tried hd only but that still changed after a few days,prefer all channels at top of bouquet which worked for a few days then changed back to old,deleting bouquets in ABM then rescanning works fine.