PDA

View Full Version : Need some help!

guardian63
03-10-16, 21:09
Need some help!

When I try to flash an new Black Hole image, after insert a formatted usb with it, in the front panel doesn't appear the message update!, and then loads the old image (how its corrupted, only shows a green screen when it tries to load the black hole gui). Does anybody knows how to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance

cactikid
03-10-16, 21:55
are you using a good usb like kingston 8gb as they do not like some usb,image was extracted to usb?

does the flashing guide say to press any buttons to start the flash?

guardian63
04-10-16, 14:30
Hello, and thanks for you quick response.

The fact is that I have used two good USB, one kingston 4gb, and other SAMSUNG 64 gb. In the past, I did the update several times, without any problem, and like you wrote me, I know that when the message "update" appears in the panel I have to press the start button that is in the front of the unit, but the problem is that there is no message to update, and then it begins to load the old corrupt image, although even when repeatedly pressing the start button.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Andy_Hazza
04-10-16, 14:48
Can you not 'couch flash' like you can on ViX images?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wallnut
04-10-16, 15:10
Hello, and thanks for you quick response.

The fact is that I have used two good USB, one kingston 4gb, and other SAMSUNG 64 gb. In the past, I did the update several times, without any problem, and like you wrote me, I know that when the message "update" appears in the panel I have to press the start button that is in the front of the unit, but the problem is that there is no message to update, and then it begins to load the old corrupt image, although even when repeatedly pressing the start button.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

What usb port are you using?

I recently flashed my Solo2 and had a bit of trouble using the front port.
As soon as i stuck the usb stick in one of the ports at the back of the box, it flashed without any problems. Don't know why this would be, but that's how it was for me.:D