PDA

View Full Version : ajusting the tv screen

deltec
03-10-16, 09:11
iv just flashed a new image on my duo2 evey thing ok what I want to do is alter the pic up and down side to side we have just bought a new tv what menu do I have to go in to to alter the pic regards

kryton
03-10-16, 09:29
iv just flashed a new image on my duo2 evey thing ok what I want to do is alter the pic up and down side to side we have just bought a new tv what menu do I have to go in to to alter the pic regards

Menu / settings / user interface / screen position.

twol
03-10-16, 10:01
Read the TV instruction book and change the setting so that Overscan (usual default setting) is turned off.... much better to show the true picture than fiddle with fitting it to the screen

tomuser
03-10-16, 10:31
Read the TV instruction book and change the setting so that Overscan (usual default setting) is turned off.... much better to show the true picture than fiddle with fitting it to the screen
It varies from model to model. Some do not have such option and in some you can change only format 16:9 / 4:3. In that case you should use screen position settings in box stated above.

twol
03-10-16, 11:36
It varies from model to model. Some do not have such option and in some you can change only format 16:9 / 4:3. In that case you should use screen position settings in box stated above.
Agreed, but so often the instantaneous reaction (and not the best) is to use the receiver to change the transmitted picture to fit the TV when in newer TV,s there are often (but not always :) ) facilities to stop the over scanning.
However, having said that I have to modify the output to my 4K monitor :):)

deltec
16-10-16, 09:46
could some boday tell what menu I have to go in to to alter the screen on my tv please and what menu I use to show my dish moving on the tv regards

Andy_Hazza
16-10-16, 09:49
I recommend you turn overscan off on your tv. What tv is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deltec
16-10-16, 09:53
its a samsong 48 inch curved tv

Andy_Hazza
16-10-16, 10:10
Have a look in your Aspect Ratio settings. It will be called Just Scan, Just Scale, Screen Fit etc. On my LG tv its called Just Scan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crackers33
24-11-16, 20:06

"Press Menu, System, User Interface, Position Setup. From there you can adjust transparency, position, width and height etc. Complete with OK (Green button).