PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Tried to switch to Oscam didn't work so went back to Ccam but now no picture

prismv
01-10-16, 15:15
Hi I'm hoping for some help here as I'm tearing my hair out.
I was playing around and thought I'd give Oscam ago, I downloaded the Oscam-latest plugin and tried to start that service, anyway to cut the story short I couldn't get it working so I went back to my Ccam which was fine before, however for some reason after stopping the Oscam setting and restarting Ccam I cannot get any picute back.

This makes no sense as it was working fine before I trieds Oscam, I've even tried a backup restore which was also working fine and have removed Oscam as well as even trying to reinstall Ccam etc but no matter what I do I cannot get any picure back?
I'm sure this is a really easy fix but right now I'm ready to throw the TV out the window, can anyone advise anything please of where I might be going wrong?

Everything is fine and I ever restored a backup that was previously working fine but the picture won't come back, I have a good wired signal going to the box but no idea what I can do to get thing back?

thanks

daz450
01-10-16, 15:26
Have you checked if cfg file has been changed or removed?

prismv
01-10-16, 15:30
Yes I even uploaded my current one (which I know works 3 times but no change?

daz450
01-10-16, 15:37
Try stop cccam restart it and restart box

prismv
01-10-16, 15:49
Yes also tried that several times, no picture either.

Andy_Hazza
01-10-16, 16:15
Try reflashing and setting up as new again and just use Cccam 2.3.0. Don't use any restores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prismv
01-10-16, 17:09
Just got it working again. Thanks for all help :)

Andy_Hazza
01-10-16, 17:10

Glad you sorted it. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dfox
01-10-16, 20:00

what did you do? been having this issue on every single box i own?