PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Older openvix image with ABM

murphyb007
30-09-16, 18:53
Hi,

I am having issues with using the newer version of Vix wereby it keeps locking up and needing rebooted etc. and the softcam wont restart. When I went back to an older version everything works perfect, the only thing I dont like is I havent got Autoboquetmaker, rather I can only use the plugin autoboquets e2. I have tried to install the the ABM IPK file but it wont load, can It be put onto the older versions? Thanks

Andy_Hazza
30-09-16, 19:24
Hi,

I am having issues with using the newer version of Vix wereby it keeps locking up and needing rebooted etc. and the softcam wont restart. When I went back to an older version everything works perfect, the only thing I dont like is I havent got Autoboquetmaker, rather I can only use the plugin autoboquets e2. I have tried to install the the ABM IPK file but it wont load, can It be put onto the older versions? Thanks

I have done a similar thing for a friend. I have put him 3.0.808 on, but using ABM from the latest ViX image. All I did was flash 4.2.005 then ftp'd into the Vu+ Duo and copied the whole of the AutoBouquetsMaker folder in system plugins and saved to my desktop. I then flashed the older image and copied the AutoBouquetsMaker folder over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsayers
30-09-16, 19:41
I havent tried but you should be able to download from github
https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker choose download as zip extract the auto bouquets marker folder to desktop and use ipk creater to creat an ipk all the control files are within github so it should work

Huevos
30-09-16, 20:45
Erm no. That has CPP source code that needs compiling. Easiest way is just download the ipk from the feeds.