View Full Version : This is so Funny My Neighbours House

silverfox0786
08-01-11, 17:19
Het guys

this made me piss my self so i hought i'd share it with you too

and it actually is working too

Larry-G
08-01-11, 17:29
erm, did you forget to upload a image or something ?

silverfox0786
08-01-11, 17:30
no mate i was editing it it there now

bassethound
08-01-11, 17:32
Cant you see the neighbors dish on the old wooden chair with a big red ring round it?

bassethound
08-01-11, 17:33
i like the triple lnb arrangement

pooface
08-01-11, 17:33
lol, wtf... Suppose that is to get around the only 2 dishes on the house rule in planning permission :p hehe. See how long it lasts though, next time there's a little gust of wind, re-setting will need to be done :p

Larry-G
08-01-11, 17:37
lol thats not as bad as some of the hack jobs iv'e seen over the years. iv'e even seen people strap them to tree trunks.

as for the
no mate i was editing it it there now
yeah rite. admit it you forgot to add the pic first and had to edit it in after.

LOL

silverfox0786
08-01-11, 17:39
lol thats not as bad as some of the hack jobs iv'e seen over the years. iv'e even seen people strap them to tree trunks.

as for the
yeah rite. admit it you forgot to add the pic first and had to edit it in after.

LOL

lol no seriously i was i added it and it was 4.09MB and taking ages to load to i slimmed the size down to half and was uploading the new one

silverfox0786
08-01-11, 17:43
lol, wtf... Suppose that is to get around the only 2 dishes on the house rule in planning permission :p hehe. See how long it lasts though, next time there's a little gust of wind, re-setting will need to be done :p

btw pooface thats only 3 on the wall and one sunbathing that you see there is another 2 more higher up on the wall

but beleive me when i say thats not half as many as i have had on my wall

i am well known for my satellites on my wall although they all been taken down since just one on wall now and i was up there today fitting the new one i got from forum sponsor bloddy brilliant dish 95% signal on 28.2e

Larry-G
08-01-11, 17:46
lol i'd be a sod, cut his coax and roll the sunbathing dish down the street.

that'll teach him for being too cheap to mount it properly.

silverfox0786
08-01-11, 18:08
lol i'd be a sod, cut his coax and roll the sunbathing dish down the street.

that'll teach him for being too cheap to mount it properly.

trust you to do something like that