PDA

View Full Version : Would you recommend this reciever for my proppsed setup

gap30
26-09-16, 23:19
Hi all after a week of faffing about trying to get a motorized dish setup on the zgemma H2H (dont ask grrr)

I am strongly considering purchasing the 8500

My setup is one vermin cable line, also 90cm dish, TM2300 motor

So i am looking at at DVB/C - DVB/S2 setup

Have heard good things about this reciever (although strangely there is not a lot of information on the tinternet about it, hidden gem maybe?)

Is anyone else using a similar setup?

twol
27-09-16, 10:15
have had this (very good) receiver since first customer ship (it started in Europe way back before the UK) and on Satellite its absolutely fine.... have not heard of any cable issues but ask around.
At the current WoS price it's a no brainer :)

As always will add that it doesn,t have the typical receiver box so not to everyone's liking, but engineering wise its good.

Mr. Mister
27-09-16, 10:28
Ive been a gigablue fan for years.. I have the Quad and the Quad+ which are still fantastic STB`s
But i now have 2 of these ET8500`s.. and have to say.. For value for money.. there is nothing better..
I like twol.. Do not have cable in my area.. So cable does not apply to me either..
But the 2 ET8500 that i do have.. 1 has 4 satellite tuners.. and the other has the 2..
Both run flawlessly.. and just do what they are supposed to do..
Defo worth buying IMO..
Also goes without saying.. That i think WoS is the only retailer to have the ET8500 at this price..

Sicilian
27-09-16, 15:01
Ive been a gigablue fan for years.. I have the Quad and the Quad+ which are still fantastic STB`s
But i now have 2 of these ET8500`s.. and have to say.. For value for money.. there is nothing better..
I like twol.. Do not have cable in my area.. So cable does not apply to me either..
But the 2 ET8500 that i do have.. 1 has 4 satellite tuners.. and the other has the 2..
Both run flawlessly.. and just do what they are supposed to do..
Defo worth buying IMO..
Also goes without saying.. That i think WoS is the only retailer to have the ET8500 at this price..

:eek::eek: omg, this is like Andy Hazza like a non VU+ remote! :rofl:

Andy_Hazza
27-09-16, 15:36
You KNOBBERS!!! lol (chuckles)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk