PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of audio commentary permanently

joysleep1
25-09-16, 17:33
Hi

This is getting really annoying for me but when I am scrolling through the channels it automatically keeps putting audio commentary on. So i press the audio button
I see two options

1 MPEG NAR
2 MPEG subtitle - (whatever channel the box is showing)

I have to constantly select option two to disable it. Then when i go to a new channel is already defaults back to option 1 with the audio thing back on again, How do i permanently disable it?

Thanks

Ashley69
25-09-16, 17:48
menu/setup/system/auto language selection. change top 4 to english

Andy_Hazza
25-09-16, 17:50
Easily fixable if you use the correct setup. Menu > Setup > System > Auto Language Selection. Have Audio Language Selection 1 set to English and have Prefer Audio Track Stored By Service set to No & green button to save.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joysleep1
25-09-16, 17:56
thanks guys

techygirl
25-09-16, 19:02
I have the same issue so will use the same solution but I have a question. The box is mainly for hubby who is Italian and watches Italian TV programmes but is also used by our non speaking Italian son for films.

If I 'Have Audio Language Selection 1' set to English will this cause family problems or generally does it only affect film channels where there may be more than one audio channel.

ronand
25-09-16, 19:13
It will only affect channels where English is available. On Italian channels such as RAI there is only Italian so it cannot cause problems.

Andy_Hazza
25-09-16, 19:19
I have the same issue so will use the same solution but I have a question. The box is mainly for hubby who is Italian and watches Italian TV programmes but is also used by our non speaking Italian son for films.

If I 'Have Audio Language Selection 1' set to English will this cause family problems or generally does it only affect film channels where there may be more than one audio channel.

Hi, just leave Audio Language Selection as default but change the other to No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk