PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-MISC] Customising the entertainment list

bgengine
22-09-16, 22:22
HI,
I have ABM 2.3 installed on open VIX

I have the following settings

i edited the providers sat_282_sky_irl.xml file slightly to change some of the channel groupings.

I then renamed the EXAMPLE_sd_sat_282_sky_irl_CustomLCN.xml file to sd_sat_282_sky_irl_CustomLCN.xml.
I then edited this file to reorganise my channels in the order i wanted.

these file are attached.

For some reason I cant get the entertainment section to show the channels the way i want them

below is the screenshot after i loaded in the modified sd_sat_282_sky_irl_CustomLCN.xml file.

I've tried this loads of times but get the entertainments section different / wrong every time ...

could someone look at these and help identify my mistake ?, are the xmls incorrectly formatted or something like that ?

many thanks

bgengine
01-10-16, 15:00
anyone ??

even if some one could show me how to setup BBC News HD into the entertainment section would be a big help...
if i could do that then I could probably figure out the others

thanks

abu baniaz
01-10-16, 15:05
Can you upload the debug log when you have run this please

bgengine
01-10-16, 15:33
Hi ,
Hope this is the correct file

regards

abu baniaz
01-10-16, 16:20
I don't think what you are doing is currently possible. This is because, technically, the channels you are moving do not belong to your provider. You are seeing them because not indexed channels are enabled.

I'll ask Huevos and PeterJ if this can be adapted. However, the risk is that the numbers in the "other" bouquet varies. May be more robust to use the favourites.xml method

bgengine
01-10-16, 16:32
thanks,

is it possible to setup my own bouquets, but have something like autobouquets, or some other plugin, that would rescan regularly and update these bouquets automatically , ie: when frequencies or names of channels change , these would be updated automatically ?

I'm not sure how to setup the favourites.xml file

regards

abu baniaz
01-10-16, 16:43
Midway through doing a favourites file for you. You can finish it off how you like.

Downloaded your files from LSS, but other things came up.

bgengine
01-10-16, 16:56
sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by your last message

regards

abu baniaz
01-10-16, 17:07
I downloaded your files from teh other forum and meant to respond. Something came up, and I never got round to it.

I am doing so now and will upload it. You can modify it how you like afterwards.

bgengine
01-10-16, 17:44
super - thanks

you might let me know where i load this file on the box.

also will abm keep this file uptodate after a rescan ?

thanks

abu baniaz
01-10-16, 19:04
Remove your custom lcn files.
Place the favourites.xml file in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom
Setup ABM as pictured

I would have used the UK one as a base and added the RoI channels.

bgengine
01-10-16, 19:14
Thnaks Abu,

I'll try that.

Regards