PDA

View Full Version : Mutant HD1200 Custom image

bigballs5
21-09-16, 20:14
Any-one seen any good custom images for this box?

All so is it just 1200 images you can use ?

Andy_Hazza
21-09-16, 21:11
What do you mean exactly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigballs5
21-09-16, 21:23
[QUOTE=Andy_Hazza;417798]What do you mean exactly?

addons, channel list, etc already put on an image to flash to box.. Uk setup if poss

Andy_Hazza
21-09-16, 21:25
Why? Install ViX and learn to setup the receiver yourself.

bigballs5
21-09-16, 21:30
[QUOTE=Andy_Hazza;417803]Why? Install ViX and learn to setup the receiver yourself.

I have box setup with vix and added what I need to get going, but I dont always have much success with channel lists and auto updating them.
I have a VU+ Solo2 also and I have just put a custom image on that and it looks great and works perfectly..

Sicilian
21-09-16, 22:59
See guides and tutorials on www.openvix.co.uk, many video guides.

bigballs5
22-09-16, 19:51
I set the box up no probs, but its nice to use pre made images as they are usually made by someone who knows the best addons skins etc for the certain reciever.. I have in the past installed loads of skins, channel list, apps most of which dont work or are naff and I have a box that is bloated with crap.
Its nice to see what you could have if you know whats, what and where to get it from. I dont keep up with all the new addons etc, so Im not going to know what Is available..
My first reciever was a DM500 many moons ago and that took alot of setting up using a serial cable, but it is much easier now..

I hope you see what Im getting at.