PDA

View Full Version : MK 400x240 picons pixalated

dynomikered
20-09-16, 22:05
Hi
I have downloaded and installed MK 400x240 picons, all is working great but when i click on info the channel picon is pixalated. Is there any setting in menu that can fix this, i am using the Halo skin and it is on a VU Solo2 with the latest image
Thanks
Mike
PS they are mounted on a USB stick because they kept failing to install in enigma2 folder half way through by ftp

Andy_Hazza
21-09-16, 05:40
I use the 400x240 Picons and no pixelation here. Am using these on all my receivers.
Have you deleted the 'picon' folder from the root of your receiver? As I suspect with the failed transfer due to the size of the MK folder the Picons would have got corrupted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dynomikered
21-09-16, 17:12
Hi
I've deleted the picon folder that was in the HDD folder(that i didnt know about) and also took the USB stick out so there is no picon folder now on the box. I then tried to FTP the MK picon folder to user/share/enigma2 that was unzipped with 7zip to my desktop but it keeps failing half way through. The MK file was downloaded from openvix downloads
I'm at a loss any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Mike

abu baniaz
21-09-16, 17:19
MK's picons are very big. Do not use them on internal flash memory. USB flash drive will be best option.

Andy_Hazza
21-09-16, 17:26
They will be too big for the Vu+ Solo2. I recommend you use a usb stick, formatted to fat32 and transfer the picon folder over to your usb. Then insert the usb to the rear of the receiver.

dynomikered
21-09-16, 20:54
Got it sorted guys, thanks for your help:thumbsup:

Andy_Hazza
21-09-16, 21:08
Glad to hear. [emoji1360]